Monday 13 May 2013

Suck Me Suck You

It was the weekend just before Halloween and we’d hired our costumes early. I say we’d hired them early but my boyfriend had brought them dwelling from the hire shop and they were ideal. When he showed them to me I was seriously impressed, they were such good high-quality not the usual crap that get’s hired out using the odd torn seam and suspicious stain. These costumes looked brand new and fitted completely.

“They need to have cost a fortune!” was my exclamation when he unzipped the bags.

“I know the tailor. He owes me a handful of favours.”

“Tailor! I thought they looked new. James, they may be beautiful let’s attempt them on.”

We got changed separately, me in my bedroom and James inside the lounge. He was waiting there when I came via, he was a vision in black and dark purple velvet, and he had a cloak fastened in the neck with a silver clasp. It was an uncommon design and as I got close to him I saw it was wolf’s head.

“Liz, you appear amazing.” He smiled at me, his dark eyes scanning every single inch from the scarlet dress as well as the milky white flesh of my exposed upper chest and neck. I had left my long black hair cascading more than my shoulder the way he liked it and completed off the look with dark eye makeup then extended beyond the corner of my eyes. The final touch was vibrant red lipstick, vivid and striking.

He slid his arms around me and pulled me close, the silk in the dress crushed amongst us. I could feel the hardness in his groin pressing into me. I smiled figuring out he although I looked as I as he did and felt my pussy begin to tingle in anticipation.

We began to kiss with an intensity that I’d by no means known prior to. My tongue fighting with his for supremacy of my personal mouth and rapidly losing. I realised that his face could be covered in my lipstick, but when I pulled away, breathless and excited there wasn’t a mark on James’ face. To ensure that truly is smudge proof I thought.

I dropped to my knees and kissed the bulge in his trousers from its tip to the base prior to gradually unbuttoning his flies. I looked as much as see him watching me intently and knew I was going to provide him a show to try to remember. I tugged his trousers down a little bit and reached inside his cotton shorts to discover his hot, throbbing cock waiting for me inside. My fingers wrapped around it and slid back the skin to reveal his magnificent purple head, shining and dripping using the first couple of drops of precum.

Nevertheless hunting him within the eye I gradually licked the clear, sweet fluid from him and enjoyed the flavour producing appreciative moans. I wanted to slip my hand amongst my legs and rub my pussy which was feeling hot and wet, demanding my focus or perhaps a tough cock. I opened my mouth and tiny by little sucked him inside all the though letting my tongue stroke the shaft till the majority of his challenging member was inside my mouth pressed against the back of my throat. I pulled my head back, gagging a little bit and leaving streamers of spit from my lips to his glistening erection.

1 hand curled around him once again, the other cupping his tight balls and my lips encircled his head so I could suck and pump his shaft with my fist at the same time. His precum was flowing freely filling my mouth with his flavour. I could hear James groaning and felt his hips thrusting towards me but stopped him pushing his thick cock into my mouth.

It became more a far more tough to quit him fucking my mouth so I released him and stood up. “You choose to fuck me?” I asked. “Wait ’til you see what I’ve got on below this dress.” My eyes flashed with passion plus a mischievous glint. I unzipped the dress and let it fall for the floor, stepping out with the pile of silk material.

I was wearing black stockings as well as a red basque, nothing else. So when I bent forward to pick up the dress, deliberately keeping my legs straight I displayed my swollen pussy, hot and wet, for him to get pleasure from. I laid the dress over a chair and as I did so felt his hand on my ass, rubbing my cheeks right then left. His finger then gradually slid down the cleft of my ass and identified my asshole. It twitched when he touched it and relaxed as he moved on to my pussy exactly where it identified a warm and wet welcome. He immediately moved back to my asshole and rubbed the opening with his now wet finger till my tight little opening relaxed a little and let him inside. I enjoy to really feel a guy’s finger wriggling in my ass and so I bent more than the chair and pushed my butt towards him. He toyed with me for a whilst, never ever pushing his finger deeper than the initial knuckle yet totally captivating me using the deliciously naughty sensation of possessing my ass probed. Big black dildo has a sturdy suction cup affixed to the base. The suction cup is strong enough to hold the dildo to any smooth, flat surface.

I could feel his cock pressed against my leg, dripping hot fluid down my naked skin and onto my stockings. I wanted him inside my cunt to fill me with that firm male flesh that would bring us both such pleasure. I was about to tell him to fuck me when I felt his finger removed from my ass and his cock press on my shaven pussy. “Yes, yes, place it in James!” I shrieked at him and immediately felt his hand press hard on my back pushing me more than the chair.

Then he entered me, a stiff rod of flesh driven deep inside me by a man who I had only identified for … how lengthy had I known him? Was is usually a week, a month, curiously I couldn’t try to remember but I didn’t care he was huge inside me, a veined cock of proportions just huge adequate to stretch my pussy wide and driven in at such an angle that my G Spot was electrified with G-spot vibrator.

My wet pussy began to gush with fluid sending a moist river of musky cum down each inner thighs to wet my stockings. I only came as soon as but the orgasm seemed to last for ever and was only over when I felt him swell and pump cum deep into me. Because the hot fluid poured into me I reached a thrashing, screaming climax my pussy muscles clenching on his cock.

But just as I though it was over he pulled me roughly upright and with his cock nevertheless jetting his hot semen into my cunt he bit my neck tough. I heard the crunch of his teeth as they punctured my skin and felt sharp teeth reduce in to the tissues of my neck. I heard him sucking at my skin and felt hot fluid run down my chest and among my breasts.

When he had drunk his fill I turned about and saw his mouth smeared with blood. My blood. I felt alive, invigorated and filled with sexual urges so sturdy that they scared me. I kissed him, tasting my blood then dropped to my knees to suck his nevertheless oozing cock dry, the taste of blood and cum mingling in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment